There are many organizational types of firms in the state.
- Joint-stock firm
- Limited Liability Firm
The main moments of LLC registration
- The organizers are responsible for the size of their investments.
- The organization is a legal entity.
- Individuals and entities, occupants and non-residents can be organizers of the firm.
- Foundation is allowed from one participant.(individual or entity). The largest number of participants is 50.
- The minimal statutory capital is 50 euros. The joint-stock capital is divided in shares of a registered value of at least 3 euros. The share is 5% of the statutory capital. While registering an organization it is required to pay announced statutory capital.
- The participants prescribe directors. They can be residents or non-residents.
- It is required to have juridical formed location.
- Banking account can be opened in international bank.
- It is also required to make financial reports quarterly. It should contain data about assets, liabilities, payments, settlements on deliveries, and other expenses of the firm;
The main moments of the Joint-stock firm:
It should be at least two individuals, juridical entities as a participants. The amount is not limited
The minimal statutory capital is 90000 ROM.
At least 30% of share capital and 100% of benefaction must be paid while registering. The remaining amount can be paid over the year.
The firm can be displayed on the stock market.
There are two kinds of management:
- The double system. In this case the firm is managing the special authority of the executive)
- System Block. In this case the firm is managed by one or more persons who are organized into a Management Board.
Some interesting moments:
- Privileges in the country. The foreign financial backers received much benefit from that. They include tax breaks, free access to all utilities and cheap loans.
- There are no problems with a set of workers in foreign organizations. There are many excellent specialists who seek to find a place of work with higher payroll.
- Quality of financial services is high.
Corporate income tax in Romania is 16%. An exception are small businesses. They pay only 3%.
Value Added Tax – 24 percent.
The firms can submit simplified financial reports. But in some cases a full report is needed. In which?
- The balance surpasses 3 650 000 EUR;
- revenues exceed 7,3 million EUR;
- more than 50 workers are on the payroll.
Lawyers of our company will help you with registration fast and without problems. Now it is very simple to purchase firm in Romania.
Company registration in Spain
Sociedad Anonima It is joint-stock firm. The minimal statutory capital is 60 000 euros. It [...]
Company registration in Slovakia
Any citizen or non-resident of the state can registrate the firm with our support. We [...]
Company registration in Singapore
The registration of the firm in Singapore includes much profit and excellent reputation. The country [...]
Company registration in Romania
There are many organizational types of firms in the state. Beneficial are: Joint-stock firm Limited [...]
Company registration in Portugal
The Portuguese Republic is located in the western part of the Iberian Peninsula. The capital [...]
Company registration in Poland
Poland has membership in the EU and is part of the Schengen area, and acts [...]